 CAD / 6687
6686  |  6688
Subject:
SS9K Black Deluxe Edition for 2001!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 00:13:21 GMT

space is dark.

space is vast.

in space...

...no one...

...can hear you scream!

Which is precisely what you will do when you take a gander at this thing
flying right at you!

Yes!  It's back...

...just when you thought it was safe to go back into space!

Winner of Best "The Ugliest, Wackiest Thing in Space" in the the First
Annual Classic Space Set Design and Building Contest
(http://news.lugnet.com/build/contests/?n=406)

The SuperSucker 9000
(http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/supersucker9000.html)

Now, you too can enjoy it's splendor in a new Black Deluxe Edition for 2001!

See it, build it, be dumbfounded with awe!

You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wonder why...

Get your fix here: http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon3/lego/ss9kbd.html
(You may have to force "Show Picture" for some of the images, but they are
all there. Don't know why this is happening! ::grumble, grumble::)

-- Hop-Frog