 CAD / 6684
Re: A new animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:14:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:

I saw a show about special visual effects for Star Trek...

Thanks again but I'm a star wars fan so that means that when I'm doing an
animation I do it like if George Lucas is do the animation.

  Fair enough--it's all ILM, after all!

Is there a way, do you suppose, that you might create a simple building or
two, or maybe a spectator, to stand behind the action?  I think it would be
neat to see that kind of thing, but I wouldn't want to make prohibitively
complex demands on your animation!

I'm not sure of what you are talking about but if it's first person style
then yes.

  I was thinking of a spectator or two standing near the trees, for
instance, or maybe a simple structure for the vehicle to pass.  Just
thoughts, though--as it stands, I love what you've done.

     Dave!