 CAD / 6683
Re: A new animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 03:51:33 GMT

Looks pretty cool, but I'd like to see the front of the truck too : )  The
only thing that seems missing is some dust being kicked up by the wheels,
but that's not an easy effect to do convincingly in POV-RAY.  I'd love to
know how they did it in GT3 for PS2.  Anybody got some info on that ?
                                Xanthra47
Eduardo Vazquez Harte <eduvazhar@terra.es> wrote in message
I forgot to post the url • http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Eduardo

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
I just finnish making another test "MPEG" but this time of a truck "model
LL6367" I like this model a lot so much that I got it 2 times lol that • not the
only model that I got 2 times I had/have others..
Did anyone a part from me got any Lego model 2 times?
Oh last thing about the minicar I made I mistake the wheels and tyres go
backwards instead of front.