 CAD / 6624
Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2001-01 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:34:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce, Steve Bliss writes:

The LDraw.org parts update 2001-01 is now available!  ... [snip] ...
Get it at <http://www.ldraw.org/download/updates>.  Full details are
available there.

One warning: the preview page is not available yet.  I'll fix that over the
weekend.

The preview page is online now.
<http://www.ldraw.org/download/updates/view0101/>

Also, some important notes that I failed to included in the initial
announcement:

Many thanks to all the reviewers!  Special thanks to Chris Dee, Paul Easter,
and Jennifer Boger, who did the majority (over 99%) of the reviewing.

Also, special thanks to Dan Boger, who helped by writing code, doing server
admin magic, and babysat me through the process of learning Perl (with which
I'm still a total amateur).

Steve