 CAD / 6616
Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2001-01 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 01:01:43 GMT

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 23:56:09 GMT, "Damien Guichard" <damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

The LDraw.org parts update 2001-01 is now available!

I have problems accessing LDraw.org, no parts update for me! Too sad.

Try with http://anon.free.anonymizer.com/http://www.ldraw.org/ (you will have to register)
Wanadoo has a problem accessing www.ldraw.org, i don't know why, i even don't know where to complain.

Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.