 CAD / 65
Re: MudRay, a small one man sub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 1998 15:53:41 GMT

No, you're fine.  The bricks *should* have patterns, but don't.
They will be the first things I attempt, if I ever get time to
make a patterned brick. :)

Oh, and yes, I know we need a "Save As", etc.  I'm discussing
things like that with Steve and Lars. And we need support
for the multi-part-archive, autosizing, etc.  That's why I
make the code available for others to add to, cuz I'd never
get it all done myself.
-gyug

Todd Lehman wrote:

These patterns didn't show up, so I must be missing something in my LDraw
installation...?  I just installed all the newest stuff I could find
yesterday.

--Todd