 CAD / 55
Re: MudRay, a small one man sub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 17:29:03 GMT

Paul Gyugyi <paul@gyugyi.com> writes:

Here is a small one-man underwater fighter.

Wow again!  It's too easy to use!  :)  :)  :)

The shading really looks great!  (But you knew that -- you made sure it
looked great!  :)

The black low slopes and the front semidome should
have Stingray patterns on them.

These patterns didn't show up, so I must be missing something in my LDraw
installation...?  I just installed all the newest stuff I could find
yesterday.

--Todd