 CAD / 6496
  LDA2001 News :o)

While James works with his LANI, I work with my LDA2001... :o) Someday we will probably unite, but for now we work in two different directions. I've moved my project to a folder of its own and made a little tutorial. (URL) step is to make a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDA2001 News :o)

I saw some game-platform designers' utilities on the web. Those "hardcoded walk" routines could easily be converted to that kind of a platform. :) An RPG? I can't wait to see what people might do with this stuff. It would be a pain in the a**, (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)