 CAD / 6404
  RE: New Lego Technic avi

(...) I've had great experiences with DivX ;-) 3.11...which can compress a DVD movie so it fits onto a CD. The quality is still very close to DVD...I think it reduces 5.1 channel sound to stereo, but that's not really a big deal. Looks like DivX 4 (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

  RE: New Lego Technic avi

(...) Hmm, worked for me... Actually, it's not that simple either...when I first installed DivX 4, Windows Media Player refused to play DivX 3 encoded AVI files, which was unfortunate since AVI is associated with Media Player. So I had to uninstall (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Lego Technic avi

Nice try. I almost believed that it would work. I Downloaded, began full installation, then at the end of installation: two error messages and system hung up. After restart,I started The Playa, two new error messages. (Tranlated from Swedish): 1. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Lego Technic avi

Thanks, Bram After I re-installed Direct-X 8.0, it finally works! But I still think it's too much on chance. "It may work, but don't count on it, and never expect it to work at once..." /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)