 CAD / 6395
  LDraw-mode: Added more installation instruction

I did a major clean up on the LDraw-mode home page and added some instructions on how to obtain and install LDraw-mode on Windows and GNU/Linux systems. LDraw-mode is a major mode for editing LDraw files in Emacs. It adds some functionality designed (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw-mode: Added more installation instruction

I'm just getting started using LDRAW-Mode in emacs. I have been unable to get the C-c C-b flexible tube thing to work in the latest version 21.1 for Windows. I keep getting an invalid argument error. I then loaded the 20.7 version and everything (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw-mode: Added more installation instruction

(...) I made a change to the source code as at December 9th which corrects these issues. The problem was a redefinition of the "concat" function in Emacs 21.1. The function no longer takes number arguments. If you download and compile the latest (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw-mode: Added more installation instruction

Thanks. I was going to stick with the 20.7 but with the new code I'll stay current. George (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad)