 CAD / 6356
  Re: Sorting parts by location

(...) Bram Lambrecht gave you the formula. Depending on what you want to do and what kind of viewing transformation (if any) you are using, the euclidian distance _may_ be the wrong kind of measure to use. But it is probably an ok approximation... (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Sorting parts by location

(...) Whoops, duh. This thread didn't have any posts for a while and I missed all the other ones, thought yours was the first! (...) Seems to work for me for now. Mostly I am trying to get a rough ordering of a large model so I can refine it to put (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)