 CAD / 6236
  Re: Datsville continuation - more ideas

(...) If I understand the question correctly, and from my understanding of how a ray- tracer works, Pov-ray must keep all polygon data while it renders since it "traces" all the light rays, even those that you can't see (inside of a brick). It (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Datsville continuation - more ideas

Hey, no problem. I just browse Lugnet every once in a while to see if any progress on such a utility exists. I notice there has been little mention of such a thing in the newsgroups in the past. It would be a "cool" toy. Thanks, Mike (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)