 CAD / 6128
  LDraw Parts Talk at BrickFest (was: Re: Question about posting DAT files here)

(...) Ooo, good question. *Did* anyone tape it? I don't think so, but my face was mostly pointed at the monitor the whole time, not looking around. I don't know that the 'talk' itself was anything great. I went through the process of writing a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.events)

  Re: LDraw Parts Talk at BrickFest (was: Re: Question about posting DAT files here)

(...) OK, I only came in later on and she was asking questions... I'm looking forward to trying my hand now too. (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad)