 CAD / 6119
    Re: Question about posting DAT files here —Mark Chittenden
   I've noticed the streaking myself when I have a 'skinned' piece at an angle in MLCad, but it does not show up so much when I view the dat files in LDVIEW-10 (what I use to generate my 'POVRAY's). I'm a point & clicker, (in reality a logic database (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Question about posting DAT files here —Mark Chittenden
   Well, after figuring out how to use L3P & POVRAY, made a 'review' picture of the Castle style MiniFigs I (re)created so far in my quest of recreating the Castleland sets in MLCad. These have the vests/torsos/shields that have been 'skinned' using (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad)

        RE: Question about posting DAT files here —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) JPEG is a lossy compression format. This means that in order to compress the file size, the JPEG compression algorithm averages boxes of pixels, losing some data along the way. The higher the compression, the boxier (the more artifacts) it (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.publish)