 CAD / 6090
  Re: site update

(...) Some of us are still mystified by all those primitives. What their intents are, when to use 'em and when to propose a subpart. I suppose that studying official parts would clarify that. Some of us don't know what the tools do already (L3Lab) (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: site update

(...) Hmm, ok. That's two or three topics: Primitives Subparts Existing Tools as applied to part authoring (...) :) (...) I'd be happy with a web page. Steve Christopher! have you backed up your data? (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad)