 CAD / 6037
  Re: 9V Train track DAT files?

(...) I was following you fine all the way up to the last paragraph. Are you saying that an MPD's that are not made with official parts won't come out right or that they won't show up right when viewed on someone elses system? Chris (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 9V Train track DAT files?

(...) <snip> (...) I'm not Steve but my read is that he's saying that MPDs are a GOOD way of distributing models that have unoffical parts. you put the unoffical parts into the MPD where they are part of the model (and will be for otehr people), (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 9V Train track DAT files?

(...) I was saying that to build the MPD file correctly (that is, so it contains just the model file(s) and the unofficial part file(s)), you have to know which parts are unofficial. So if I made a model using unofficial parts X, Y, and Z (and no (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad)