 CAD / 602
Re: ldao 2.0.1 runtime error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 19:25:30 GMT

On Sat, 23 Jan 1999 07:29:50 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K)
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jan 1999 01:04:16 GMT, "John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@msn.com>
wrote:

I'm sure it's hard to test without the benefit of many user's configurations
and the different ways people use the program (which is a testament to its
usefulness).  What I have been doing is keeping two separate versions of LDAO
installed:  the newest one for the great features, and the previous one 'cause
I know it will work in a pinch.

You too?  :-)

I just keep the source code handy.

Actually, I do keep two versions installed.  But one is the latest
published version, and the second is my most recent compile, which
usually has fixes for the bugs in the published version.

Suggestion:  each time you publish a new version, start a "Report LDAO #.#
bugs here" thread, and then we all have a place to post problems (without
seeming ungrateful for your hard work.)

That thread would get pretty big.
(sorry Steve, I couldn't resist the jab)  :-)

Yeah^3.