 CAD / 600
Re: Ldlite problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 04:32:44 GMT

Send me some more details, including which version of LDLite you are using.
Problem such as the ones you describe were see with old version of LDLite
when they encountered a file where the last line did not end in a carriage
return.
-gyug

John VanZwieten wrote:

It seems Ldlite is having trouble with a couple of my parts.  First I hear
it put a "bump" (no not the touch bump) on the top of the touch sensor, then
I was looking at the mini-motor, and Ldlite missed a box primitive where the
electric wire would fit.  I downloaded this part and checked it in Ldraw,
and there was no similar problem.  I'm not using the latest version of
Ldlite, though (thought I'd wait for any kinks to be found).

-John Van (who, having completed the bottom half of the RCX, will now retire
for the evening)