 CAD / 5999
Re: Confed Main Database is now fully operational!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 23:36:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allen Romberg writes:
Wow!  Great look, nice renders, elegant retouching, Cool models, neat
background stories, humorous quotes....  need I go on?  I like this site a lot!

Two small nitpicks, though.  Hope you don't mind, since this wonderful site
is obviously a work in progress.

1)   Unless I've overlooked something (which I do sometimes), there are no
links to dat files for any of the models.  WAAAAAAAaaaaaaaah!  ;oD

2)   After reading the "Scorpion" spidertank entry, which was very
well-done, I went to the "Wolf-spider" entry;  lots of cool pictures, but
only the first one has a new caption!  All the subsequent pics have captions
from the Scorpion page!  Yikes!

OOPS! Knew I forogt something ;-D

Anyway, just wanted you to know it looks GREAT!  And I hope the
"constructive criticism" didn't sound too negative.

Way to go!

Dirtman

I will fix those things. THanks for dah help. THe DAT files going on the
site have to be checked by my associate, Jamal Coleman.

Rick