 CAD / 5998
Re: Confed Main Database is now fully operational!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 22:13:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Rick Hallman writes:
Ladies and Gentleman of the Confederation!
   The Terran Confederation main Tacical Database is now operational. • <snip>
http://confed.8m.com/

Rick Hallman
"I am the one they call En'Til'Zah"

Wow!  Great look, nice renders, elegant retouching, Cool models, neat
background stories, humorous quotes....  need I go on?  I like this site a lot!

Two small nitpicks, though.  Hope you don't mind, since this wonderful site
is obviously a work in progress.

1)   Unless I've overlooked something (which I do sometimes), there are no
links to dat files for any of the models.  WAAAAAAAaaaaaaaah!  ;oD

2)   After reading the "Scorpion" spidertank entry, which was very
well-done, I went to the "Wolf-spider" entry;  lots of cool pictures, but
only the first one has a new caption!  All the subsequent pics have captions
from the Scorpion page!  Yikes!

Anyway, just wanted you to know it looks GREAT!  And I hope the
"constructive criticism" didn't sound too negative.

Way to go!

Dirtman