 CAD / 5983
    Re: ldglite 0.9.1 (now with better LEdit emulation) err, maybe not... —Don Heyse
   (...) Hey thanks for the feedback. I really appreaciate it! I'm sorry it didn't work out so well, especially considering the stuggle you had with your ISPs connection to the US. I don't want to take more time away from your tremendous output of new (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: ldglite 0.9.1 (now with better LEdit emulation) err, maybe not... —Don Heyse
   I guess I should clarify this. The reason I'm asking for feedback is because I'm certain there are bugs in the software. The new LEdit emulation mode is a lot of new code. I need some help to find all the problems. Everyone has different hardware (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad)