 CAD / 5913
Re: Another animation from me Eduardo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 14:30:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez writes:
Well I being working for a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away ... on
a MPG that shows nearly all my LEGO SPACE "Space the final frontier these
are my Lego models ..." nearly all my models 14 of them.
I know the MPG is now great because of its resolution and quality " Q1
no studs , no AA" but that's because is a preview of the final version
when finish.

here you have the movie download it please! http://blake.prohosting.com/eduv/

Please send me feedback and ideas on the layout of the roads.

Hey, Eduardo!

This sounds really cool, and I'm anxious to see it.  Unfortunately, none of
the download links worked for me.  Please check them out and tell me if I'm
doing something wrong.  Please respond, I really want to see your cool
3-part movie.

Dirtman