 CAD / 5827
Re: New Feature Article - Progress in the LDraw Community...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 19:41:11 GMT

Tim,

Your article is well written and will hopefully quell some of the negative
noise being made out there.

Thank you for including LDMC, also. James and I are doing what we can to
make LDMC a force to be reckoned with. Your help has been immeasurable.

Keep up the great work (and that applies to everyone in the community)!

Matt

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:
Hello -
I have put up a new article outlining the past progress, current efforts, and
future possibilities of the LDraw community.  Enjoy!

http://www.ldraw.org/news/progress-2001-05-02
--

Tim Courtney - tim@ldraw.org