 CAD / 5806
  LDraw.org model repository

Hi All. I have been watching the LDRAW Model Repository for several months now waiting for it to open. Does anyone have an idea when it will open? Also, is there a list of models completed, or better yet a list of models that need to be made. I will (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDraw.org model repository

Congrats on getting married!! I've also been watching and waiting,as for models already been done, Here's three to start with-6261,6360,6538. I did these last week out of sheer bordom. I think I'll submit them to get the ball rolling... Gary Geoff (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

"blessing" <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message news:GCKzvy.2uG@lugnet.com... (...) The repository is waiting on someone to write a database of sorts or come up with an indexing system. It can't be updated manually because of the potential size. (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.cad)