 CAD / 5795
  idea for a new version

Keep in mind that I know nothing about turing, html, computer, or anything of that type that requires neurons. I'm simply suggesting that this would be a cool feature that would make building and designing a lot easier. Make a kind of snap function (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: idea for a new version

yes that idea would work very well. for example it would allow me to rotate xwing wings really easily! but programming side would be tough ill bet. but maybe set kind of "bone animation" which all parts linked to the special "bone" type of legs ( (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: idea for a new version

(...) Using a sub-model with MLCAD, you can set the rotation center for the sub-model and achieve this. I use this technique on legs. Visio has a function similar to this. Parts can be defined with connection points. These connection points snap (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad)