 CAD / 5723
Re: printable parts catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 01:05:55 GMT

Ran into a problem with the HTML tables: the tables add a whole lot of space per
page. I only did the first couple lines, and it takes almost twice the vertical
space. So that's out, unless somebody can show me how to get around that.
We've got PaintShop Pro at 5.0 work, so I'll look into the scripting. I'm no
programmer, so it'll take a while.
One of my main goals is to keep it short. Having just pictures seems to help in
that regard. I think it's also better than HTML tables because when it comes
time to _move_ a part, I have to remember to move its number, too.
So I guess at this point I'm looking for an easy way to put numbers onto
pictures.

Thanks for all the suggestions, people. Keep 'em coming. It's good to know you
care.

--
Patrick Sayre-Little
sayrew@pr.erau.edu