 CAD / 5709
5708  |  5710
Subject:
printable parts catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 21:36:48 GMT

I've been thinking about this a lot, so I figured I'd ask you folks your
opinion.
Currently, the way my Printable Parts Catalog for LDraw is set up, there's
pictures on one line, and numbers below on the next. I've noticed that the
spacing between the numbers tends to get screwed up after unzipping. So I was
thinking it might be better if the number was actually part of the picture. That
way the numbers always line up properly.
Obviously this is a lot of work, but I'm willing to do it. Actually, I've
already started; I just want to get people's thoughts on this before I keep
going.

--
Patrick Sayre-Little
sayrew@pr.erau.edu