 CAD / 5718
Re: printable parts catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 16:33:30 GMT

Patrick Sayre-Little wrote:
I suggest you do it as an html table.  That way you could put in links at
the top to lower sections, and it is still printable.

Hmmm...yes, that could work. I like it.
Any others?

Well, It would be a lot nicer to have numbers on the images, because
then you would never have the problem of "knowing which number this part
picture refers to".

But don't do it by hand !

I know there are graphical aplications that can do this on the fly.
If you define a script, then a batch processing is done and your
pictures updated. you may have to keep two copies, one with the original
source images (pictures) and another with the images with numbers.

I don't actually know for sure one of those graphical applications which
support this, but you could try the last version of PaintShop Pro.

See ya

Rui Martins