 CAD / 5646
Re: Dat to AutoCAD??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:49:02 GMT

On Tue, 20 Mar 2001 12:13:10 GMT, "Jason Spears" <spearjr@hotmail.com> wrote:

This brings up a question I had, but I hadn't got around to asking.  What
program do you guys use to model the pieces?  And can this program except input
from other programs? (like Pro/E?)

I use Solidworks to build the parts and then stl2dat to convert them to .dat files
Sometimes I use MLCAD to finalise the modelisation.
stl2dat is on http://marc.klein.free.fr/

Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.