 CAD / 5641
Re: Dat to AutoCAD??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:32:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jason Spears wrote:

This brings up a question I had, but I hadn't got around to asking.  What
program do you guys use to model the pieces?  And can this program except input
from other programs? (like Pro/E?)

People use a variety of programs.  I use mostly LDAO's text editor, with
some Notepad and Excel thrown in.  Other people use MLCAD.  Some people
model in "real" 3D environments, and convert the results to DAT.

Steve