 CAD / 5644
Re: Dat to AutoCAD??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:44:15 GMT

James J. <jejackso@memphis.edu> wrote in message
news:GAI7tz.3Hs@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad, Jason Spears wrote:

This brings up a question I had, but I hadn't got around to asking. • What
program do you guys use to model the pieces?  And can this program • except
input
from other programs? (like Pro/E?)

You mean to tell me that using MLCAD, I could convert my .DAT files to • AutoCAD
Drawings (.DWG)? Please tell me that it's so!

Thats what I want to know.

Gary-