 CAD / 5577
Re: Sneak preview of things to come
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 08:19:38 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Hey all,

They're mecha.  They're microfig.  They're *this* close to getting on the
web...oh heck, they're out there now.

http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/microfig/stickfig/wallpaper/

This is just a small sample of what I have in store.  I'm currently planning
to get a new wallpaper out every 1.5 weeks until I run out of mecha or steam.

MPD and POV files are available for download for those who are curious about
the mysterious inner workings of these machines.  ;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat

Excellent, Jeremy!

The spider 'mech is really awesome (gee.. wonder why I like it. <G>).

The howitzer is great - I don't think I'd care to be on the business end.
You've given me some ideas. I'm not really sure I've the talent for making
Minifig scale mecha, but I think Microfig scale I can do. :)

Thanks for sharing. Those wallpapers are sweet!

Joel Jacobsen