 CAD / 5578
Re: LCAD for Risc-OS (was LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:09:48 GMT

Sorry to come back to this again.

Don, I looked at the instrcutions and noted that it needs the tools wget and
buzinp2 to get the source archive.(I am assuming these are Linux tools).
As my Arc is an emularted (via Red Squirel) I was wondering if it was
possible to provide a link to a sutiable archive i could download to the PC
and then transfer into the emulated Arc. I'm also not sure if !Sparkplug or
!ArcFs2 will read bz2 files...
(At least I've now got Arm GCC.)

Anywhow I am sure that contributers here will be most helpful in assting
such a port!..

Minor points are that the code might need tweaking to cope with the Arc's
drag and rop interface in regard to file opening and saving..

Alex