 CAD / 55
    Re: MudRay, a small one man sub —Todd Lehman
   (...) Wow again! It's too easy to use! :) :) :) The shading really looks great! (But you knew that -- you made sure it looked great! :) (...) These patterns didn't show up, so I must be missing something in my LDraw installation...? I just installed (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: MudRay, a small one man sub —Paul Gyugyi
   No, you're fine. The bricks *should* have patterns, but don't. They will be the first things I attempt, if I ever get time to make a patterned brick. :) Oh, and yes, I know we need a "Save As", etc. I'm discussing things like that with Steve and (...) (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)