 CAD / 5459
    Re: Let's be realistc (WasRe:MoreVenomAnyone? (WasRe:Givethemabreak (was:Hey,like,isanyonethere?))) —Tim Courtney
   (...) Don - Take heart. I can understand that the mystery has got to be causing anxiety, but we also feel anxiety after knowing this info and not being able to tell it. But we see the greater picture of why. Anyways, keep making improvements to your (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Let's be realistc (WasRe:MoreVenomAnyone? (WasRe:Givethemabreak (was:Hey,like,isanyonethere?))) —Don Heyse
     (...) Easy for you to say, you're in the know. Let me relate a similar story. The local airport wants to pave a new highway connecting Enfield (coincidence?) to them. One of many possible routes leaves me tractor trailer trucks flying through what (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Let's be realistc (WasRe:MoreVenomAnyone? (WasRe:Givethemabreak (was:Hey,like,isanyonethere?))) —Erik Olson
     (...) I was one of the programmers invited to participate in the summit. I don't know of anything coming up that would make any of our software obsolete overnight. TLC is not tearing up your neighborhood--they don't have Darth Vader powers. We can (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Let's be realistc (WasRe:MoreVenomAnyone? (WasRe:Givethemabreak (was:Hey,like,isanyonethere?))) —Steve Bliss
   (...) That reminds me -- I've *got* to get back on track with the Parts Tracker v3. I'm about half-way through a VB prototype. So far, you can log in, reserve a part, check the current listings, and submit a file. I'll make it publically available, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad)