 CAD / 5263
  Re: Guide to installing and using LDGLite on Linux

(...) I just tried a fresh install on Mandrake 7.1. I'm fairly certain that you need MesaDemos because that includes GLUT which is required by ldglite. So I would leave that in the procedure. I had one problem installing on Mandrake. The "make (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Guide to installing and using LDGLite on Linux

(...) This could be the reason, I have glut installed from the sources so I don't know. (...) For some reason Redhat doesn't have /usr/local/lib in /etc/ld.so.conf either. I couldn't think of a reason why it's not there. Leonardo (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Guide to installing and using LDGLite on Linux

Don: (...) Ok. (...) I have added that step to the process. Thanks for the feedback. Play well, Jacob -- No .sig at the moment. (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad)