 CAD / 5129
    Re: Interesting Minutia in 7146 Instructions —Paulo Caparica Junior
   (...) Leonardo, I know you have some inside information, if you can would you please tell us which CAD program they use? Paulo (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Interesting Minutia in 7146 Instructions —Leonardo Zide
   (...) I can't say anything, they made me sign a NDA. Sorry. Leonardo (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Interesting Minutia in 7146 Instructions —Koen Jordens
   I bet they use one of them multimillion dollar programs. The backgrounds on the old technic sets look a lot like they were autocad drawings. But it would make sense for them to just use the same data they have from the molds for the plastic as (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)