 CAD / 5091
    Can someone LDRAW/MLCAD these parts —Mladen Pejic
   A couple of weeks ago I posted this message... No response... I was wondering if anybody here is planning or in the process of making these parts: 30565 (4 x 4 curved plate) 30562 (4 x 4 x 6 curved hollow cylinder) Both of these parts are from the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Can someone LDRAW/MLCAD these parts —Franklin W. Cain
   (...) Mladen, I did see your message earlier. However, I have not seen this new set in the local stores yet, so I cannot encode these pieces as DAT files yet (we're not supposed to try to encode pieces that we don't physically have in our (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad)