 CAD / 5091
5090  |  5092
Subject:
Can someone LDRAW/MLCAD these parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:42:22 GMT

A couple of weeks ago I posted this message... No response...

I was wondering if anybody here is planning or in the process of making these
parts:

30565 (4 x 4 curved plate)
30562 (4 x 4 x 6 curved hollow cylinder)

Both of these parts are from the new Star Wars LEGO set 7106 Droid Escape
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7106). I really need these part .DAT files for my
future LEGO model. Thanks in advance.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm