 CAD / 5092
Re: Can someone LDRAW/MLCAD these parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:52:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Mladen Pejic writes:

A couple of weeks ago I posted this message... No response...
I was wondering if anybody here is planning or in the process
of making these parts:

30565 (4 x 4 curved plate)
30562 (4 x 4 x 6 curved hollow cylinder)

Both of these parts are from the new Star Wars LEGO set 7106 Droid Escape
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7106).  I really need these part DAT files
for my future LEGO model.  Thanks in advance.

Mladen,

I did see your message earlier.  However, I have not seen this new set
in the local stores yet, so I cannot encode these pieces as DAT files
yet (we're not supposed to try to encode pieces that we don't physically
have in our possession).

If it helps any, I've encoded one of the three new "click-hinge" pieces,
and I'm working on the other two.  :-/

Franklin