 CAD / 4983
  Re: LDS Poll

(...) uses the LDraw Script Compiler. (...) statements to pick from, or use your own (...) I sometimes use LDS - to reflect large sections of highly symetrical parts. I think I would use it more if I could more tightly link it with LDAO (my editor (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: LDS Poll

(...) I've thought about doing something like this. How would you want to see LDS linked to LDAO? (...) Highlight, push to subfile, Undo (ctrl-Z), add new line to ref. subfile, invert appropriate components, Inline. I think it takes longer to write (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Implementing LDS in LDAO

(...) Probably. That's why I prefer the LDS way :) Also, with LDS you don't have to create separate source files. (...) I guess it would look something like the LDS Shell. An editor (like LDAO Editor) to the left and a rendering window to the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad)