 CAD / 4986
Re: LDS Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:27:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:

I think I would use it
more if I could more tightly link it with LDAO (my editor of choice).

I've thought about doing something like this.

How would you want to see LDS linked to LDAO?

But a
reflect option in LDAO would probably serve my need just as well.

Highlight, push to subfile, Undo (ctrl-Z), add new line to ref. subfile,
invert appropriate components, Inline.

I think it takes longer to write it up than it does to do it. :)

- to help wih curved surfaces, when points are difficult to measure and need to
be adjusted until they _look_ right.

If you could post something about how you do this, I'd appreciate seeing
it.

Steve