 CAD / 4892
Re: General question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 00:15:46 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Joel Hoornbeek writes:
To someone who knows,
I was just trying out L3PAO, in conjunction with MLCad, and
noticed that the renders I got had "LDRAW" on the studs, not "LEGO."
Is this something in a setting somewhere that I don't know about?
I admit, I haven't read all of the help files (MLCad, L3P, L3PAO)
completely, but I don't remember seeing anything about this anywhere.

For the Kidvention LDraw banner, we (Tim Courtney, Terry Keller, and I) were
debating putting "LDraw" on the studs of the logo brick to avoid copyright
infrigement.  IIRC, Lars made the missing letters and we created some
renders using the LDraw text.  However, I didn't think the LDraw option ever
made it into an official version of L3P...

Yes, I put it into v1.2 20000616.
I didn't mention it though, I was curious if anyone noticed :-)
However, I'll change it back in v1.3 according to
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=4073
/Lars