 CAD / 4886
4885  |  4887
Subject:
General question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 04:51:54 GMT

To someone who knows,
I was just trying out L3PAO, in conjunction with MLCad, and noticed that the
renders I got had "LDRAW" on the studs, not "LEGO."  Is this something in a
setting somewhere that I don't know about?  I admit, I haven't read all of the
help files (MLCad, L3P, L3PAO) completely, but I don't remember seeing
anything about this anywhere.
Thanks for any answers you may have!

Joel Hoornbeek