 CAD / 4835
Re: I'm missing parts' primitives.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:54:07 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message
news:sbm0vsg97t1o0d7fj2fsq9hnqa558ub3gp@4ax.com...
In lugnet.cad, Daniel Crichton wrote:

I believe that these files are from the lp97-14 update, which was the last
set of files James Jessiman released.

The last two updates from James, lp97-13 and lp97-14, were never added to
the main ldraw release, which is the ldraw.exe download file.

Thanks, this seems to have solved my problems. The download section on
LDraw.org could do with being changed to include the lp97-13 and lp97-14
downloads just in case - this problem has been bugging me since I first
installed LDraw and MLCad but I just assumed that the dats I was opening
included references to unoffical parts or primitives.

Dan