 CAD / 4822
Re: I'm missing parts' primitives.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:38:16 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:s5jcdsohjb9ob2tubcmvn8nd8af17phvq8@4ax.com...
In lugnet.cad, Carbon 60 wrote:

I've installed LDRAW, MLCAD and the latest complete.exe but I'm missing • parts'
primitives:

3-4ndis.dat
studp01.dat
4-4cone1.dat

Does anyone know why I'm missing these?

Uhh, special trade regulations which prevent the transport of those
files across national boundaries?

They went to the government as payment of a data-import tariff?

Seriously, I'd check the hard drive for errors, redownload and reinstall
complete.exe.

I know this is an old thread, but I'm experiencing a similar problem. I keep
getting messages about 3-4ndis.dat and studp01.dat being missing when using
MLCad and selecting some parts from the parts list, and I've checked the
parts dir and cannot find this file. I've also just downloaded the current
complete.exe and this primitive is not in there. I've also checked the
complete.exe from before the first 2000 update and it's not there either.
There are 11 parts that use 3-4ndis.dat (2607, 2609, 2744, 30037, 30159,
3433, 4738, 631, 632, 633, 843) and 8 that use studp01.dat (10p03, 10p04,
10p05, 374p01, 3811p01, 809, 915p01, 915p02). Any ideas? Did the 3-4ndis.dat
and studp01.dat primitives get dropped from the complete update by mistake?

Dan