 CAD / 4680
    Re: some thoughts on ldraw parts —Steve Bliss
   (...) I agree, but Adam seemed to have made up his mind... (...) Yah, that would be good. That's the reason for the 0 KEYWORDS meta-statement on some newer part files: to provide a mechanism somewhere between text-searching and categories and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: some thoughts on ldraw parts —Anders Isaksson
     Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet ... (...) I put (one experimental implementation of) this into LDLIST a while ago, and we discussed a possible file format for 'sets'. But as long as no drawing program accepts a drag'n'drop from LDLIST, it's not a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: some thoughts on ldraw parts —Frank Filz
   (...) A keyword field can be a very good way to implement this. At one time, I was running an RPG which had a single set of spells, but different types of spell casters could use different ones. I was using a database on the Apple II which had a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)