 CAD / 4610
    Tubing —Travis Dickinson
   Can anyone tell me how to generate in LEdit or POV-Ray the tubing found in the Hydronauts set #6150? Travis Dickinson (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Tubing —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) This one is somewhat tricky. Not only is the tube curved -- it is also somewhat "fatter" in the ends, because it is put onto some thin cylindrical elements. If you overlook the "fat" ends, you can use a tool I've made to model a curved hose in (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Tubing —Fredrik Glöckner
      (...) Oops, I meant 8LDU, not 12LDU. Fredrik (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Tubing —Travis Dickinson
     I had downloaded Emacs and ldraw-mode about two weeks ago. I was at a loss as to what to do next until I found the article you wrote on Lugnet. Now that I have ldraw-mode working, I'm curious about the number that needs to be inputted for the tube (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

         Ignore previous message - See inside —Travis Dickinson
     I found the answer to my questions in the help file. Ldraw-mode works pretty well. Thanks. Travis Dickinson (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Ignore previous message - See inside —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) I'm happy to hear that you got it working. If you have any problems, you are of course welcome to ask me. You can use mail or news. Fredrik (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Tubing —Tore Eriksson
   Probably off-topic, but I just wanted to tell that there is an LDS command called PIPE. You can build a static tubing by entering a series of "discs", or rather 4-4edges. LDS then fills the space between them a thus makes a pipe. Just a nonsense (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad)