 CAD / 4605
Re: parts available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 23:00:21 GMT

(pulls out inventory of set)
the "horn" piece is available as "plant tree palm body"
the 4 pronged rotor piece doesnt exist at all
the piece with the towballs exist but its only a mock-up
the flexible axles do exist
the ribbed tubing does exist
the flex system tubing does exist
but the flex system controll cable and the cable links dont
as far as I know the rest of the parts for this set are available

some of these parts are awaiting voting or are available on the
cad.dat.parts group.