 CAD / MLCad / 402
Re: parts available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:49:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jonathan Wilson writes:
all of the parts are available for the 8448 except for the wheels, I
dont know about the other 2 sets, I think that all of the parts for the
8445 are available but I think there are some missing for the 8444. What
parts in particular do you want?

hehe...all the parts to build the sets...

from the 8444, the odd parts that stand out in my mind are these
- there's an odd shaped round one that is around the rotor, it is round like a
wheel with two small spheres sticking out of it and an angel section coming
down from it...
- the two large blowhorns near the rotor
- the pieces that snap over the very thin rods

i hope this makes sense

josh